Monday, September 24, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa babysit Hannah!




Mom and Dad finally got to go away for a few days to relax and sleep in while Grandma and Grandpa stayed with Hannah. And boy did Hannah ever wear them out. I think Murph was another set up challenges for the Grandparents. I have never seen two people leave town faster than I saw this weekend after a few days with Hannah. I think they had a good time together, but I am not sure anyone got a lot of sleep. Hannah missed grandma and grandpa already... but is happy mom and dad are back home. We are grateful that our parents are willing to come all the way to MN to spend time with their grand daughter and give us some much needed time away, of course while we were away all we did was talk about Hannah :)

No comments: