4 Months old already! The life of a 4 month old seems to be pretty fun! Hannah has gotten into her megasaucer which she seems to love, and mom and dad love it because it occupies her for a little while. Hannah is still quite the happy little thing... she loves to stand up whenever she gets the chance, with a little help from mom and dad of course. We just watch her curious little mind try to figure everything out. She seems to study things a little more and of course, anything she can get her hands on goes directly in her mouth. Diaper changes are not as easy as they used to be, nor is a change of clothes. Hannah is a mover and a shaker.. never wants to sit still for long. Eager to see it all, she rolled over for the first time last week. Mom and Dad are entertained every day by just watching her development and seeing how quickly things progress. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital while she was helpless in our arms and snuggled up our necks.. now, that snuggle time has already been replaced by play time. We savor the moments we can rock her to sleep in our arms, as we know they won't last as long as we would like them to. We have learned to remind ourselves to embrace each and every stage Hannah goes through. I find myself looking at a 1 year old saying " I can't wait until Hannah can walk" or looking at a 2 year old saying " I can't wait until Hannah can talk and tell me what she wants". Then I remind myself that I know I will be looking back very soon wishing she was just the little baby she is today, all smiles, ready to play, and ready to take in the world around her. Each stage is unique and fun, and there is just so much to look forward to!
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment